If you’re having trouble playing the game on your mobile device, these troubleshooting steps might help.
1. Force restart the app (tap the Recent Apps button, then swipe away the app preview to close it)
2. Restart your device (press and hold the power button, then select Restart from the options)
3. Check on the Google Play Store for any available game updates.
4. Try switching the type of connection you are using (for example mobile data instead of Wi-Fi, or a different Wi-Fi connection).
If none of the above troubleshooting helps and you are still experiencing serious issues with your game (it will not open or it constantly crashes), you could try reinstalling the app as a last resort.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure your account's progress is saved via GooglePlay (the GooglePlay save button is located in the game's settings menu). If you remove the app without saving, your progress WILL BE LOST and we won't be able to recover it.
2. In your apps list, touch and hold the app you want to remove.
3. Select the “Uninstall” option that appears.
4. Open the Google Play store.
5. Search for the app and reinstall it.